A suitable drives for demanding application in various industries like Oil&Gas, Metal/Steel, Mining, Plastic, Rubber, etc.
Altivar ATV900, covering motor power rating from 0.75kW up to 800kW for three phase voltage 415V.
The Altivar Process ATV900 is focused on maximizing motor performance and enabling connectivity
- Excellent motor performance on any type of motor in open or closed loop control
- Dual port Ethernet maximizes services such as connection to the control room and full process transparency
- Network service ensures operational continuity even in the instance of a connection breakdown
- Web server and data logging help reduce downtime through fast troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
Complete Control of your Applications
- Maximize your application performance by using the Drive-to-Drive communication: total control of any kind of coupling in master/slave applications.
- Total management and flexibility of speed and torque on rigid and elastic belt couplings
- Asset protection functions to increase production and reduce downtime
Real Time Intelligence Web server and services via Ethernet
- Embedded web server interface based on the Ethernet network gives you process monitoring with your daily working tools
- Local and remote access to energy use and customized dashboards means your energy is visible anywhere, any time, on PC, tablet or smartphone.
Custom Engineered Drives
Schneider Electric’s expertise in design and application services delivers solution-specific designs dedicated to your process requirements for seamless plant integration.
- Minimize design and delivery risks
- Reduces the commissioning and adaptation time
Enhanced Drives Specifications
Compact and modular, suitable even in harsh environments, Altivar Process is ideal for upgrades, retrofits, or new installations.
- Withstands harsh conditions of use, both from an electrical and environmental perspective
The ATV980 Regenerative Drive Systems help improve efficiency by feeding back the drive’s energy to the mains.
- Ready-to-connect drives enclosure in which generator operating states can occur
- A 4-quadrant drive with shock-free changes from motor to generator operation
- Adaptable to individual requests
Braking resistors allow Altivar Process drives to operate while braking to a standstill, by dissipating the braking energy. They enable maximum transient braking torque.
- Located outside of the enclosure, without inhibiting natural cooling
Inquiry - SCHNEIDER AC Drives ATV900 (0.75kW-800kW)